Powered by Blogger.

25 Days of Xmas - Day 25 - Merry Christmas

By 9:00 AM , ,

It's Christmas!!!!! I'm going to keep this short as I know most of you will be enjoying your day. I just want to first thank each and every one of you that has come and read my blog this December. I won't lie, it hasn't been easy doing a post every day and while I started off with good intentions of getting all my blog post scheduled, it hasn't always worked out that well (thanks to having no electricity for a couple of days at one point - thanks weather!). But it has been a lot of fun coming up with the content and I hope next year I will be able to repeat it with brand new content and hopefully a new camera! (All the pictures on the blog have either been my iPhone or iPad).

I hope you all have the most perfect and best Christmas day, spending it with the ones you love. I'll be sending you all virtual Christmas wishes and messages. Love you all!

Katy.x

You Might Also Like

0 comments