Powered by Blogger.

25 Days of Xmas - Day 4 - My Christmas Wishlist

By 12:00 PM , , , ,

Though I'm passed the ages of writing this Christmas letter to Santa, I still get asked each year from my family what I would like for Christmas. I'm also at the age now where if I want something or need something, I can buy it myself (this is not boasting). I never asked for anything big or major for Christmas like a TV or a computer, we are not that kind of family. And as I got older that never changed. Being a major film fan, my list pretty much consists of DVD's I want. So I thought I'd share with you what had made my list this year:

Arrow Season 3 / The Flash Season 1 Boxset
I am a huge fan of Arrow and The Flash. I'm not going to lie, the whole reason I got NowTV was because I couldn't wait for a year for the Arrow Season 3 boxset and then The Flash was just another added bonus to having it. I like anything comic book related like The Avengers and all the other movies with that. I am so looking forward to the next Arrow/Flash cross over episode and to the miniseries "Legends Of Tomorrow".

Real Techniques Brush Set
I always love when Superdrug bring out these kits at Christmas and you get so much quality for the price. I would like some of the Bold Metals collection and I do have two of the eyeshadow brushes which I got with Boots points, but I can't justify the price when the regular ones are such good quality. I probably have a lot of Real Techniques make-up brushes as it is but a few more never did any harm right?

Knitting Needle Set
I have a fair amount of knitting needles already, but I really want a good set that has a good mixture of sizes in, so I don't have to go out and buy a new pair if I don't have the right size for a project.

What is on your Xmas wishlist? Let me know in comments or @prettyedu88

You Might Also Like

0 comments