Powered by Blogger.

My Make-Up Collection - Lip Gloss and Lip Liners

By 12:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to give you a closer look at my entire make-up collection. I hate to do the old disclaimer, but as a given, this isn't to show off! It is just to share with you what products I have and what I think of them. I love watching people's make-up collection videos cause I'm just that nosey, so I hope that is the same reason you are reading this post.

I'm starting off with the first tray in my lip, base and single eyeshadow draw. My collection takes up the top drawers on either side of my desk and most are housed in black trays that I got from the £1 shop. They are a great size for my drawers, but I also have a few beauty boxes that I use too. This first tray has my newer lip glosses in and lip pencils.

My collection of Tanya Burr glosses has gotten a little big over the end of last year. I love Tanya's glosses because they have such a good colour payoff and my god do they smell delicious. They smell like those squishy drum stick sweets. I have mostly the old package ones, apart from a few mini's I have from the calendar and a gift set. I have the following shades: Afternoon Tea, Aurora, Just Peachy, Chic, Lunch Date, Daydream, First Date, Candy Frost, Bewitching, Macaroon and Sugar & Spice. I also just realised I have a mini daydream in one of Tanya's palette (that is when you know you have too many when you don't know what you have!).

Next up I have 4 Barry M Lip Boss lipglosses. These are a fab everyday gloss cause they are more sheer, but have such a lovely colour. There are 5 in the collection, I just don't have the red one as long time readers will know, I don't do red. Don't get me started on Barry M and absent product names on packaging, so I've listed the numbers too.

Finally I have my latest editions which are lip pencils. I have swatched these previously on the blog, so take a look at those posts for more. Top to bottom: Rimmel - East End Snob / Essence - Wish Me A Rose / Essence - Clear / Rimmel - Tiramisu / Essence - Girl Next Door / Collection - Pink Heaven / Maybelline - Nude Perfection.


Don't think this is the end for lip glosses! Next time, I'll show you the bigger lipgloss tray - WAHEY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments