Powered by Blogger.

My Make-Up Collection - Lipstick, Crayons and Balms

By 12:00 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Today's post is my lipsticks, crayons and balms, plus a few eye products thrown in for good measure. This is the majority of my lipsticks, apart from the ones in my lipstick holder, which I'll come to later.

This first tray holds all my newest purchased lipsticks, plus a few eye products.

I'm pretty sure all these have been swatched on the blog before, so go take a look in the archives for swatches.Starting with the bright pink one and going clockwise, we have: Collection "Satin Bow", Rimmel "Notting Hill Nude" and "Let's Get Naked", Barry M in "Nuditude" "Truffle Shuffle" "Mannequin" "Mauve It" "Berry-Licious", MAC "CrossWire", Esscence "Hidden Secret" "Cute Nude" and "Dare to Wear", and Miss Sporty "My Adorable Nude". These are the lipsticks I reach for the most, apart from Crosswire, which was a bit of a bad purchase. I just don't think it suits me as it comes off really brassy on me.

I also have all but one of my Maybelline Colour Tattoos and a couple of Tanya Burr pigments in "Creme Brulee" and "Starry Night".

Next tray has lip balm and lip crayons in. I love lip crayons cause they are so easy to use!

These are the lip balms that I don't reach for as much as my Body Shop ones, which sit on my shelf. I have a Carmex one, a load of Shrek Chap Sticks in Forever Apple, an NYC one in Caramel Apple and two of my favourite ELF ones both Nice & Natural, as well as a random old ELF one.

Next are lip crayons. I have (from left to right), Rimmel in Make Me Blush, MUA in Rendezvous, two more Rimmel in Drive Me Nude and Sun Kissed, NYC in Nolita Netural, Revlon in Honey Love and Demure and finally a Soap & Glory one in Nudist. I think the Soap and Glory one is a waist of money cause you hardly get any product in it compared to the old style one.

I have a couple more less used one. The first is an NYC one in Orange On The Go. Next is a BeautyUK one in Corally Incorrect. Finally are two ELF ones in Pink Umbrellas and Summer Nights.

The final lip tray is my older but still good lipsticks.

From the purple one clockwise we have: Rimmel "Fancy", Seventeen "Beehive", ELF "Rosy Tan", Essence "Nude Love", CK "Henna", ELF "Nostalgic", Seventeen "Flirty", ELF "Bare Brown", MUR "The One", and CK "First Kiss". The majority of these are lipstick I use to wear all the time, so have been much loved.

The rest of these I don't really use as much. I have a couple of Fashionista ones, Seventeen and Natural Collection, a very old Technic one, some Revlon balm lip butters, Wild About Beauty and a Baby Lips.


That is all for lips for now. Tomorrow I'll be showing you my single eyeshadows, some other eye products, base products and a couple of palettes to end this draw!

You Might Also Like

0 comments