Powered by Blogger.

My Make-Up Collection - Blush, Bronze, Highlight and Eyes

By 11:32 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

In today's make-up collection post, I am moving on to drawer number two and starting with blush, bronzers and highlighters, as well as some eye quads, trios and duos.

This tray doesn't have any rhyme or reason to it, because I would like to say it is just blush, but I have shoved a few other products in too.

Blush is one thing I like to change up everyday. I have used a lot of these daily but particularly the Rimmel ones in Santa Rose and Pink Rose. Natural Collection make some nice blushers too, but I have an older version of Peach Melba which is shimmery and is so much nicer than the newer version. I also have Rosey Glow too. ELF make some great blushers too, but the shades I have are quite hard to wear and look a lot different in person than online (I find that with a lot of their products). I really love dusty baby pink as a blush colour and I have a lovely random one from Primark and an ELF one in Innocence.

I have quite a few cream blushers too and think these are great for that really glowly look. This ELF one packs a lot of punch with very little product, as you can see in the swatch below. I love my Natural Collection one too, it is such a lovely peach bronze shade. Revlon do a great one too, but it doesn't have the biggest colour payoff, whilst ELF stick is one of my favourite products ever. It's like a blush and highlight in one. I also have an Essence bronzer in here because it doesn't fit in my other tray.

I don't have two many highlighters, but the ones I have I love. Both MUA and Revolution (Peach Lights) do great value ones. I always get great compliments when I wear my Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer Touch in Shimmering Sand. I finally have an ELF one which is actually classified as a Blusher but it is more a highlight shade. It is in the shade Luminance but they don't make it anymore and mine has been well loved and the lid is actually broken, but I can't part with it cause it's beautfiul.

This next tray has a lot of eye quads, trios and duos, as well as some more bronzers.

I have a lot of MUA trios, because I got them really cheap in an MUA sale but they do still sell these in newer packaging. I can't really say much about these other than they are amazing! I have swatched all these before and you can see that post here. From the top clockwise they are: Chocolate Box, Innocence, Legendary, Emotions and Pink Sorbet.

I have some more quads and trios. I recently just bought this Miss Sporty one in Smoke Rose and while the colours are really pretty, the colour payoff could be better. I have two Essence ones in To Die For (Brown Quad) and Smokey Night (Black Trio). I finally have a beautiful ELF quad in Tantalizing Taupe, which is much loved.

Next I have two bronzers. I have a massive Revolution one and an MUA one. The MUA one doesn't get much use cause it is an odd tone. I also have a Rochas blush which I won with a bunch of other Rochas product, but this is one of only a few I kept cause the colours I got sent were awful!


Tomorrow I have a very exciting post - PALETTES!!!! and some more eyeshadows (I have far too many for two eyes!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments