Powered by Blogger.

Mini Essence Haul

By 11:03 AM , ,

I nipped into town yesterday for the soul purpose of posting something. Then how come I ended up coming back with three products from Essence??? I blame the stand in my local Wilkos - it's just so inviting. If I'm being honest I having been looking at said products for a while, so it wasn't a whim purchase if I tell myself that!

I only spent £4.30 and for that I picked up two lip liners to my even growing collection and a lipstick, which I really didn't need but so desperately wanted!

If you remember back in January, I posted about wanting to try Lip Liners, and since then I have kept picking them up. I already have two Essence ones, but when I spotted this beautiful mauve coloured one named "Satin Mauve" and a nude one named "In The Nude", I had to get them. As like most people at the moment, I am really into those cool tone mauve colours for the lips, whilst as a long time nude lips lover, I can never have enough nude lip liners. These were both only £1.

I have been eyeing up the Longlasting Lipstick Nude collection for a good while now, and I have been debating between two shade. But after endless amounts of swatching, I went for number 5 "Cool Nude", which again is in keeping with the current mauve shade nudes trend. This isn't a matte shade, but they do have some new mattes in this range. This was £2.30.

Having not swatched the lip liners in store because you can't, I was so impressed with the two I got. I really really like Satin Mauve and think it stands up to some of those well known shades that have gone viral, whilst the nude shade is just perfect with the nude lipsticks I already own. Cool Nude is such a gorgeous shade on it's own, but matched with the Satin Mauve lip liner, it is a perfect combo. It has a nice amount of pigmentation and glides on really nicely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments