Powered by Blogger.

Four Fun Facts Tag

By 1:40 PM ,

I love a good tag, and yesterday while I was reading the fab Sarah's Blog (Writing Rambling), she did this really cool tag called the Four Fun Facts Tag (you can read her post here). I thought that this was such a cool way to get to know someone a bit more but quickly. And having read Sarah's, I think we have quite a similar brain lol. So here are my answers. Sarah added a couple of extra categories, so I decided to add one as well which is music related. If you want to know anymore about me, I also post a few years back a 26 things about me, which you can read here.

Four names people call me other than my real name (these are to do with my job!)
1/ Miss H
2/ Miss
3/ Mrs H
4/ -

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1/ Teaching Assistant
2/ Dinnerlady
3/ After School Club Worker
4/ Supply Teacher

Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once (very hard to choose being a film fanatic!)
1/ Mamma Mia
2/ Elf
3/ The Avengers
4/ Kiki's Delivery Service

Four Disney Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1/ Tangled
2/ Beauty and The Beast
3/ Toy Story
4/ Pocahontus

Four Books Or Authors I’d Recommend
1/ Joanna Nadin - The Rachel Riley Diary Series
2/ Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
3/ Jennifer Niven - All The Bright Places
4/ Cecelia Ahern - Where Rainbows End

Four Places I’ve Lived
1/ Lancashire
2/ Lancashire
3/ Lancashire
4/ Lancashire (Same place all my life!)

Four Places I’ve Visited
1/ Donegal, Ireland
2/ Padstow, England
3/ London
4/ Blackpool (this was not a holiday as I don't live far from it lol! It's a northern's rule that you must go here)

Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now
1/ Catching up on my need to watch TV list
2/ Watching a movie
3/ Reading a good book
4/ Baking something delicious

Four foods I don’t like
1/ Bananas (love the taste but can't stand the texture!)
2/ Beansprouts (Again a texture thing!)
3/ Cabbage (Stinks!)
4/ Pork (I actually like the taste I just can't stand the smell of it!)

Four of my favourite foods
1/ Sausages
2/ Noodles
3/ Cheese
4/ Jaffa Cakes

Four Shows I Watch
1/ Arrow
2/ The Flash
3/ Eastenders
4/ Neighbours (not missed an episode since my GCSE's and they didn't repeat it! BBC got a complaint from me!)

Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
1/ My Birthday (August 18th - stick it in your diary!)
2/ Starting my new job
3/ New movies coming out (Specifically at the moment Ghostbusters, Suicide Squad and When Marnie Was There)
4/ Love me a bit of tennis so Wimbledon (if only I were going - let's hope it isn't rained off like Queens has.)

Four Things I’m Always Saying
1/ Eejit (I'm not Irish but my Dad is)
2/ Frigging (good swear word)
3/ I'm cold (always cold - more often than not I saw chillybees which I don't think is an actual word)
4/ When is _______ on?

Four Skincare Products I'd Recommend
1/ Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads
2/ Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum
3/ Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
4/ Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Four Youtubers You Should Watch:
1/ BroganTatexo (fab girl!)
2/ SacconeJolys (Always watch at 6 o'clock everyday)
3/ The Persian Babe (first person I ever subscribed to!)
4/ Sprinkle of Glitter (took me too long to subscribe but she is a bloody lovely woman!)

Four Twitter Accounts You Need To Follow:
Honestly follow so many but mostly people I know, or brands so I can't really choose.

Four Songs You Can't Stop Playing:
1/ Sia - "Cheap Thrills"
2/ Sia - "Broken Glass"
3/ Ariana Grande - "Into You"
4/ Ariana Grande - "Greedy"


I'd love to read your answers if you've done this tag, so either leave them in the comments, or link to your blog.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brilliant Post Katy!!!! =) That's so sweet that I inspired you it is definitely a way to get to know someone better for sure!! =P
    Thanks for the mention! Very sweet 8-)
    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, credit where credit is due lol!

      Delete