Powered by Blogger.

If I Had My Own Beauty Box

By 11:22 AM , , , , , , , , , , ,

I wasn't sure whether to blog today or not, because what I usually talk about on my blog seems a little trivial considering what is happening at the moment. But as I believe life should carry on as normal in circumstances like this, I hope that today's post will just be a little bit of light-hearted fun in the middle of what for some seems like a worrying future.

A couple years back I was really into beauty boxes. They were quit newish at the time and I loved the fact that you could get to try beauty products that you would normally pass up on or discover new favourites. But after trying a few and only ever getting a couple of products I actually liked, I couldn't justify the money going to them when I could buy the products I actually wanted. I know there are some incredibly good beauty boxes and it just all depends on the month. But that got me thinking - what would be my perfect beauty box?

It took a lot of deciding, but I think I have chosen a good selection of products that I would deem a good beauty box. I have obviously gone with things I use and like, because why put in products I've never tried. So take a look at what would go into my beauty box and let me know if you would buy it!

OPI Nail Polish (Full Sized)
Being a nail polish addict, I knew I had to put one in the box and OPI, whilst a drugstore brand, is a bit more of a luxury for me but also does amazing polishes. I would choose two that you could get and one would be the shade "Call Me Gwen-Ever", which was a limited edition shade from the Spider-Man range and I think is quite universal. The other I would pick would be "Steady As She Rose", as I'm going with a summer theme, so some people like bright, be me, I'm a pastel girl. This was also limited edition in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (Full Sized)
As my favourite all time lipstick is from this collection and Rimmel do some of the best lipstick, I choose this as a must have for my box. Again, there would be two, the first being my favourite and a nude, which is Notting Hill Nude (I even have a back up). The second I would choose is Vintage Pink, which again is a universal shade which would suit a lot of people. The reason I didn't choose a red is because I think you either love or hate red lips.

The Body Shop Born Lippy (Full Sized)
I adore the Body Shop lip balms and I think it would make a great addition to the box because everyone needs a lip balm. My two favourites are Satsuma Shimmer and Watermelon, but for the box, I think it would be great to get one from the whole collection, including the berry flavours too. Fun Fact - I love watermelon scented lip product but can't stand watermelon!

Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformer Shampoo and Conditioner (Sample - 50ml)
For the first of my three samples, I would offer a sample of my favourite shampoo and conditioner, which is from the Garnier Ultimate Blends collection. My favourite is the Marvellous Transformer, which is formulate with argan and camellia oils to leave dry, dull hair glowing - I can totally say it does. The conditioner claims to be lightweight, which I can say it is because my hair does not like a heavy conditioner. I left this brand and used others, but I always come back to it, because it does what it say and I love the smell of it too!

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads (Sample - 10 pads)
Having raved and raved about this, I had to have as one of my samples the Nip+Fab facial pads, because I know they actually work wonders. Being repetitive I know, but when I stopped using them because I ran out, I noticed how much of a difference they made, so I would want everyone to give them a go.

Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It (Sample - 10ml)
This is another product I adore, but I don't think I speak about too much. I use the Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It once a week and it does an incredible job on my t-zone. This calls itself a facial scrub, but I fell it is more like a mask, as it dries. While it says nose on it, it really is for the whole t-zone but I also apply it to the apple area of my cheeks, where my pore stand out. It does clean out your pores really well and I think mine are less noticeable then they use to be but having been scraping the barrel of this, I think I am in desperate need of a new one! I have had mine for a long time because it lasts ages so it is well worth the money.

So big question - would you buy my box? I hope you have enjoyed today's post and I would love to see what you would put in your box, so if you want, blog it and leave a link below, or let me know in twitter @prettyedu88.

You Might Also Like

0 comments