Powered by Blogger.

The I Love Perfume Tag

By 11:48 AM , , , , ,

Good morning everyone! After commenting in my recent post about the lovely weather we have been having lately, this morning I am sat in dullness as the heavens have opened on us. I don't want to be a party pooper, but I'm kind of glad because it is a lot cooler (I don't do heat!). I won't be so happy when it does the same tomorrow and I have a long walk home in it.

For today's post, I thought it was about time I let you have a look at my perfumes! They are something that catch my attention every time I post, because they sit right next to my laptop on a lovely little tray. Saying that, some of them don't because I have far too many - even someone with 200+ nail polishes can admit that. At present count it is 17, but a lot of them were gifts and I'll never say no to a fragrance. To let you in on them, I have decided to do the I Love Perfume tag (originated by EleventhGorgeous, but I took my questions from Make Up By Alli.)

1. What was the first perfume you ever purchased?
The first perfume I ever bought myself was the Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow. I remember getting it was some gift vouchers I got. I first real perfume I ever got was the Britney Spears Curious perfume - I really wish I still had it. (Yes, I am that sad that I keep old perfume bottles - but they are so pretty!)

2. What is your signature scent?
As I have so many, I don't tend to wear the same one everyday. But I scent I have repurchased and love the most is the Jennifer Lopez Live perfume. I won a massive 100ml bottle of it years ago and it only recently just finished, but I had a back up.

3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?
The last perfume I bought myself was the Katy Perry Killer Queen Royal Revolution perfume, because I really loved the original red one. I think it has a really unique bottle too.

4. What perfume would you wear at night time/date night?
Either something really subtle and a little more masculine, like the Next Nuit Black Dark perfume, which is probably the most unique scent I have because it nothing like any of the others I own, or something like Britney Spears Fantasy which is a sweet but subtle scent.

5. What's your favourite spring/summer perfume?
I definitely think summer is the time to have something really fruity, so either my Jennifer Lopez Live perfume or Next Antigua, which they only sold last year I believe, but is such a beautiful sweet summer scent that I'm so glad I bought the big 100ml bottle. It has mango in it and I love anything with mango scents.

6. What's your favourite fall/winter perfume?
I have an aptly named one for this, which is the Library of Fragrance "Snow" Cologne Spray. It smells really fresh, and probably the closest I get to snow at Christmas. I got my sister the "Rain" one.

7. What's your favourite scent category (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)?
Without a doubt, fruity scents, but I like them mixed with other scents as well, especially floral and fresh. To be honest, I don't pay that much attention to categories, I just go for what I like the smell of!

8. What perfume are you currently listing after?
I don't have any high end designer fragrances in my collection, but I have always really wanted Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, but never been able to justify the price just yet, considering Next do amazing fragrance for a fraction of the price. I must admit, I really liked the scent of the Ariana Grande fragrance - I don't think some celebrity fragrance get enough credit.

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like you your significant other?
Would require me to have one lol I don't know a lot about men's fragrance, but if there was a male equivalent of a fruity scent (which I doubt!), I'd be all over that. Anything not too strong.


I hope you have enjoyed today's perfume tag. Feel free to leave your answers and any perfume recommendations in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments