Powered by Blogger.

Very Quick Life Blog Update

By 10:34 AM

This post is just going to be a very quick one, nothing fancy, just to give you a little update. Over the next week, I won't be able to post anything new probably but it is for a very good reason. As you may or may not be aware, I finally got a new job, which is starting in September. However, to prepare for that job, over the next few weeks, I'm going to be spending some time at my new place of work, to get to know my way and the people I will work with. Therefore, as this blog is very much a hobby, it will be taking a little backseat for definitely the next week and maybe a little after that. I hopefully will dip in and out, but just be aware, there won't be the usual three posts a week. But I am here and I will be back. Thank-you to all my lovely followers and any new ones!

You Might Also Like

0 comments