Powered by Blogger.

Fragrance Direct Haul Part 2

By 3:56 PM , , , , , , ,

Hey everyone, so I'm back today with the 2nd part of my fragrance direct haul. I've been back from my first day back at work for about and hour and a bit now, and I'm a bit knackered, but hopefully this will wake me up a bit!

Today I have the W7 portion of my haul. W7 is a brand I really don't know for their make-up but I have plenty of their polishes, especially the glitter ones. However, after watching a few testing make-up videos on youtube, they seemed to have some really cool products. W7 is buy 5 get 1 free on Fragrance Direct and it tends to be half the price of what the products are on their actual site.

The first product I picked up was the Banana Dreams Loose Powder (£2.50). Now for someone who doesn't like Bananas, this is a funny pick. It really has nothing to do with bananas apart from the colour, no matter how much I sniff it and try to convince myself. It's a yellow based powder which I believe works by reducing undertones. I'm fascinated to use this.

Next, I picked up the Get Set Eye Base in "Natural" (£1.49) and the Absolute Lashes Mascara in "Blackest Black" (£2.99). I have a lot of the Maybelline Color Tattoo's but I don't really have anything that is just a bit like a foundation colour. This is a nice little pot and while it is called natural, it's a lot more orange toned than cream toned. The mascara I have actually heard really good things about. We all know that this look exactly like the Benefit They're Real Mascara, which I actually didn't like. This has a plastic brush, whereas I'm more use to big, chunkier, bristle brushes. But having heard good things, I'm willing to give it a try as I need a new go to mascara (why did they get rid of Revlon Grow Luscious!).

The reason I didn't put my order in a while back was because I was waiting for this palette to come back in stock. This is the Naughty Nine palette (£2.50), and they remind me a lot of the Mac 9 Palettes. This is the Mid Summer Nights palette and it has a mix of mattes and shimmers, and while it has the brown and gold shades, it also has some rosey and burgundy shades in. I am going to give this a go this week and then swatch and review it in another post. The pans are a really nice size and the quality of the packaging is really good, as cheaper products sometimes have cheap packaging.

Finally, I picked up another highly review product, the Hollywood Bronze & Glow (£2.50). I don't actually own a lot of bronzers and highlighters, but I really liked the look of this ones. It has a really nice bronze shade in, that while is shimmery, it actually applies to the skin really nicely and not orange at all - it is a cool toned bronze. The highlight is a gorgeous white gold shade too. I really rate this product and again, I love the packaging.

I hope you have enjoy my fragrance direct haul and I'll be back sometime this week, work depending, with another post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments