Powered by Blogger.

Mini Primark Haul

By 1:43 PM ,

As I mentioned last month, our city has just got a Primark and I can honestly say that while I am happy to have one, clothes wise - there isn't a whole lot in at the moment. For some reason though, that never stops me coming out with something. I went to town this morning and stopped in, and made a couple of nice little purchases.

The first thing I picked out because I think it was actually made for me. I had seen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup PJ's at Primark online, but they are never in our shop. However, today they had a Reese's nightie in, so I had to buy it. I love anything that is Peanut Butter and Chocolate together and I think I have talked enough about my recent addiction to Peanut Butter Cups. I really like the contrast as well between the charcoal grey and the bright orange. It was only £5 as well.

The next thing I picked were a pack of pattern trainer socks. I do believe that it is scientifically impossible to leave Primark without buying sock, especially trainer socks which seem to magically disappear in my house. This pack of seven was only £2.50 and they are all nautical themed, with anchors and stripes in blues, whites, greys and reds, as well as one glittery pair. I have these on now and I like that they actually sit a little high on the ankle, cause some trainer socks you get forever fall off.

The final purchase I made might seem a little strange, but bare with me. My fringe has not been getting on with me as of late and I think sometimes I over straighten it, so it looks a bit flat. I was reading an article about how to style your fringe online and it suggested using a roller while it dries. As this is a bit of an experiment and I wasn't sure what size I would need, Primark is perfect for this as two pack cost a total of £2.50. I picked up a pack of 8 small at £1 and 8 medium at £1.50, as I wasn't sure what size I would need. I can use these for other things if my experiment doesn't work and they are always handy to have.


And that is my Primark haul. I hope you enjoyed today's post and whilst I know post have been a bit sporadic lately but I am going to type another one up today that will ping it's way to you on Tuesday and it is all about skincare, so stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 comments